Sunday 15 May 2011

Monday

Today,I saw a child.A little boy was crying on the road.There was blood on his knee.I asked why.The little boy explained the story.
His mother asked him to go shopping.And his mother gave him a purse and bag.So he was walkking on the way to supermarket.But,at that time,someone was chasing behind him.He didn't even realize.Suddenly,someone took his bag.There was also purse on his bag.And by that shock,he was slipped down.And he started crying,He told me the man wears a black suit and red glasses.That was the story.
So,I flied high abd found the man.I took the bag from him.Luckily,the purse is also still on his leg.He promised not to do that kind of bad things ever again.So I didn't tell the police.
I flied and bought Band-Aid and come back to the little boy.I gave him all and applied a Band-Aid on a cut.Finally,he smiled.
It changed to peaceful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment